If you have done some initial search on binoculars and are looking out for purchasing a top rated binocular then below is a brief summary of some of them.
Your need for the binocular may vary. You might need one for hunting or bird watching or astronomy or as a gift to a kid. “Celestron nature” is in the top of the list – binoculars. It will not be beneficial if you just search for the top rated one and buy that. You may end up paying more than what you need and it may also be serving a wrong purpose than your need. So you have to restrict down the search based on your purpose.
Here is a small list of top rated binoculars for different purposes.
When you are out for trekking or enjoying a nice trip with your family, you do not want a heavy and a big binocular with you. You would obviously prefer a smaller one which would be very easy for you to carry. Looking out for top rated: compact binoculars for your travel? Here is a list of few compact binoculars
1. Bushnell 7-15×25 Powerview: If you do not have much money to invest but want the best one, then you can go for bushnell. It comes for even less than 50$. It is very small and durable.
2. Pentax 8.5×21 Papilio: If you are looking out for good performance binocular for watching butterflies and birds for a mid price range then this one would suit you better. This one has got very good glasses.
3. Zeiss Victory 10×25 T: It has got a rating of 5 and it has got more advanced features in it. If you want a very small one that could fit right into your pocket but priced bit higher compared to the above specified , then this would suit you better.
Your travel binocular cannot be used comfortably for hunting. Though your compact binoculars are very small to carry, you need a better one for hunting purpose. You will not enjoy your hunt if you do not have a proper one with you. Check the TOP RATED: binoculars for hunting before you purchase one
1. Steiner Predator 10×42 : It is very light and could be carried easily. This is more suitable for turkey and bow hunters. You can use it even in low light areas. Though it is slightly high priced, it is worth for the money you pay.
2. Vortex Viper HD 10×42: It weighs less than steiner predator and has got a wider field of view. Apart from its use in hunting, it can be called as an all rounder.
3. Vangaurd Spirit XF 10×42: It comes with a lesser cost than the above two. As the cost, so is the performance. Though the performance cannot be compared with the above two, it performs well for a hunter who moves around forest and hills.
Top rated Binoculars under $100:
If you are not particular about the usage but you need a binocular that costs you under $100, consider checking review about the below binoculars
1. Celestron 71347 Outland X 10×42 Binocular: This is best for hunting which is light weight and has an excellent performance.
2. Polaris Optics Spectator 8X32 Compact: It is one of the best binoculars under $100 which is much suitable for bird watching. It provides sharper focus and image and comes with multi coated lens.
So, select the top rated binocular based on your requirements.